- autobarn spotlights
- You can use LED spotlights as versatile light sources in every room of your home. When it comes to planning your lighting, you will no doubt have a lot of questions. So where to start? For every room and area in your home, there are different lighting requirements. Depending on the activities and tasks taking place in the area, you need to carefully consider the type of lighting that is best for the space. There are two rules to remember: 1. Where you need a lot of light, such as when working in the kitchen or home office, use LED spotlights for warm white light. It concentrates the light in one point. 2. Wherever you want stylish lighting, such as ceiling, wall, furniture... you can use LED spotlight RGBW. It provides diffuse light that spreads throughout the room. Avoid having any lights within the operating diameter of the fan blades. Keep the distance between downlights and ceiling fans. For spotlights, the beam from one spotlight should overlap the next by a third. With wide spacing, you'll end up with unattractive dark spots in the room. The second thing to consider is the ceiling edge, where the wall meets the ceiling.
- dressing table lamp
- Ambient Light: Since the vanity has a mirror, natural light is best for maintaining proper visibility and helping you with your grooming. You can take advantage of natural light by using ambient lighting. Natural lighting is the best light source for a study. Natural lighting is the best option for controlling vision. It minimizes stress when reading and writing. One solution (and my personal favorite) is to use a dressing table lamp. Drape them around a mirror for a delicate touch, but also clear enough for makeup. Flower lamps are perfect for a retro look. However, rope lights are perfect for wrapping around table legs, mirrors and even chairs. You want your vanity to provide everything you need, including in an accessible space and, if possible, in natural light. If you have a large reclaimed wood bed taking up most of your space, your desk may need to be squeezed into a smaller space. From modern to contemporary, minimal to rustic, there are a variety of styles to create a stylish bedroom that is relaxed and inviting. Essentially, you want your vanity to support your chosen style, complementing it rather than detracting from it.
- gu10 narrow spot-GU10 ECO
- Product Name 1. gu10 led dimbar 2. gu10 dimbar led 3. gu10 narrow spot Item No. GU-01(201055) Wattage 5.5W Luminous Flux 410lm Color Rendering Ra97 Beam Angle 15/24/36/60 Dimmable YES Color Temperature 2700K/3000K/4000K/6500K Heatsink Aluminum Alloy Reflector PC Light Source COB Lamp Body Color Silver Input Voltage(V) AC220~240V/AC120V SDCM 3 steps Warranty 5-year Flickering Flicker Free Power Factor 0.85 Dimmability Leading Edge & Trailing Edge Size φ54*50mm Suitable for Closed Fixture YES Certification CE issued by Dekra Lifespan 40,000hrs
- mr16 cri 90-GU5.3 Pro(301055)
- Product Name 1. led spotlight 12v 2. mr16 gu5.3 12v 3. mr16 cri 90 Item No. MR-01(301055) Driver Built-in Dimming Driver Wattage 5.5W Luminous Flux 410lm Color Rendering Ra97 Beam Angle 15/24/36/60 Dimmable YES Color Temperature 2700K/3000K/4000K/6500K Heatsink Aluminum Alloy Reflector PC Light Source COB Lamp Body Color Silver Input Voltage(V) AC/DC12V SDCM 3 steps Warranty 5-year Flickering Flicker Free Power Factor 0.85 Dimmability Trailing Edge Size φ46*50mm Suitable for Closed Fixture YES Lifespan 40,000hrs
- gu10 gimbal downlight-GU10 ECO(204052)
- Product Name 1. gu10 dimbar 35w 2. gu10 gimbal downlight 3. gu10 lampa Item No. GU-04(204052) Wattage 5.2W Luminous Flux 430lm Color Rendering Ra90 Beam Angle 38 Dimmable YES Color Temperature 2700K/3000K/4000K/6500K Heatsink Aluminum Alloy+Plastic Reflector PC Light Source SMD Lamp Body Color Clear Input Voltage(V) AC220~240V SDCM 4 steps Warranty 3-year Flickering Flicker Free Power Factor 0.85 Dimmability Leading Edge & Trailing Edge Size φ54*50mm Suitable for Closed Fixture NO Certification CE issued by Dekra Lifespan 40,000hrs
Have you ever wished your table lamp could do more for you? After all, it does take up major space on your table. This space can be used to place favorite ornaments or potted plants. If you want a table lamp that does more than just illuminate your workspace, you should check out the home-luce table lamp with bluetooth speaker. When the bluetooth speaker is combined with the table lamp A good wireless bluetooth speaker (with table lamp function) can add vitality and passion to the otherwise boring life. Wireless table lamp speaker, a product with dual functions of Bluetooth speaker and eye protection table lamp, not only has touch stepless dimming, but also integrates a high-fidelity Bluetooth...View details
The concept of Mini is more and more integrated into the design, so our designers have designed a mini table lamp. The Mini Lamp is a minimalist floor lamp made of simple aluminium. There are different colors and different sizes. It can be placed beside the bed or on the table, suitable for private and public places, etc. The positioning of our table lamp is reading, with a variety of reading modes for different scenes, and the brightness and color temperature can be adjusted. The great thing about this little table lamp is that it's portable - once charged, you can take it with you without ever going anywhere near a plug socket. This makes it perfect for...View details
What are the benefits of a smart bedside lamp? There are many benefits to having a smart bedside lamp. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that smart bedside lights can help you sleep better. By adjusting the light and color output of the lamp, smart bedside lamps can help you create an environment conducive to a good night's sleep. Smart bedside lamps can also be used to improve your overall health. By emitting natural light, smart bedside lamps can help you get more sunlight during the day. This can help you regulate your body's natural circadian rhythm and improve your overall health. Finally, a smart bedside light can be used to boost your productivity. By adjusting the light output of...View details
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when you're looking for a reading table lamp. The most important thing is to find the right light for your height. You don't want to bend over to read, so make sure the light is high enough so that the light hits the book or magazine you're reading directly. Your home is your refuge. Here you can relax after a long day, meet up with friends, or just curl up with a good book. In order to make your home as comfortable and welcoming as possible, you need to make sure that all the details are perfect. One of the most important details is the lighting. There are so...View details
Lamps are now needed in every household, and lamps can be used as decoration or can create a warm environment for people. The wireless desk lamp is a convenient and warm desk lamp. Wireless lighting is not only safe but also adds a better aesthetic value to both indoors and outdoors compared to traditional lights. Devices utilizing LED bulbs have a longer lifespan. They don't have any toxic chemicals and are also very energy efficient. This light is very useful to bring light wherever you go and is also perfect for cottages, gardens, patios or anywhere without electricity. And it's a stylish and elegant way to create a special atmosphere in each place too. Looking for a stylish and stylish...View details
The color temperature and brightness of the reading table lamp will affect your reading experience, eye fatigue and sleep cycle. In order to have a good reading environment and experience, how should we choose? First of all, we need to understand what color temperature is. Color temperature is a physical quantity. The color of the light source is measured optically. The unit of color temperature is k, Kelvin. Generally speaking, the color change is a gradual process, that is, the process of red-orange-red-yellow-yellow-white-white-blue-white. A lower color temperature means that the light emits red wavelengths and presents a warm color. A high color temperature means that light emits blue wavelengths and displays cool colors. High color temperature can increase the...View details